Interested in being on the show? Click here to apply!
Today on Episode #20 of The Sage Executive Podcast, join our host Fernando Corona and his guest, David Goldstein. David is the Creator of Opportunities (COO) of TeamBonding, which offers various corporate team building activities to improve camaraderie and communication. They get into the importance of being decisive, solving problems, and the importance of cashflow. Stay tuned!
The Deal with Decisiveness
Employees don’t like uncertainty. Especially during the time now, leaders ought to be the foundation of other people. In David’s experience, when they saw the pandemic going from east to west, they made quick decisions, which enabled the company to support its employees. Right now, little by little, the organization is learning what the next hoop is, then jumping through. As a leader, your employees don’t want you to hide. They want you to lead with honesty and openness.
At the end of the day, clients go to you because they want you to fix their problems. So as long as people know you’re good at what you do, you’re all set. No matter what strategies you put in place, you have to be there when people are looking for answers to their questions. For TeamBonding, it’s team building, company culture, engagement, and employee retention. As long as potential clients understand that they’re the best at those aspects, they can get as much business as they want.
Cashflow is King
The way that David has led the company has allowed it to have money in the bank despite everything that’s happening in the world right now. If you want to survive in the current climate, you have to have the right mindset. Cashflow is king. You can’t be confident about running a business without any money. That would make you and your employees nervous! In the last 20 years they’ve been doing things, they’ve never borrowed money even once! Just live within your means and make sure you’re finding multiple opportunities to make money.
About David Goldstein:
I am passionate about innovation, quality, and virtual and remote team-building ‘program’ design as an entrepreneur, marketer & innovator. I have been working hard to build a business that I love, to attract and service repeat clients who love us, and deliver team building programs that build better teams, and that gives back to the community. In the process, I have built my own team that is filled with caring, passionate people who are not only working onsite with your team but behind the scenes making sure your event goes off without a hitch. We have created a process that is simple, transparent and gets results.
Outline of the Episode:
- [00:18] The creator of opportunities.
- [01:20] Being decisive in the face of a pandemic. Lead by being open and honest.
- [02:15] Solving the problems of your clients.
- [03:22] Cashflow is king. Live within your means, and don’t find yourself forgetting to collect money.
- [05:00] The importance of pivoting. Be an entrepreneur inside an entrepreneur.
- [07:00] Sharing the joy of a win.
Connect with The Sage Executive Podcast!
- Website: https://www.flyingvgroup.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flyingvgroup
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyingvgroup
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flying-v-group/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flyingvgroup/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC392lHtfhrWgJWG68huueQA