NOW HIRING: MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Flying V Group is looking to hire a Marketing Account Manager. You will be tasked with running successful digital marketing campaigns for a variety of companies in both product and service-based industries. This position will include but is not limited to task management, account relations, project oversight, and enjoying a cold one after the work day is complete (beverage of your choice).
The position requires the ability to take directions and work independently, ask questions, and present internally and externally to clients and prospective clients. Prior marketing skills and knowledge of basic digital marketing is expected. Prior experience with account management and the management of successful digital marketing campaigns is also highly desirable.
Here's what we are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in the digital marketing and advertising industry.
- Ability to work from home, for the time being, roughly 40+ hour work weeks.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Ads and the ability to generate relevant reports and extract valuable data to be distributed/communicated to the client.
- Experience with and usage of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
- Basic familiarity of Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of SEO and Paid Search campaigns.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. The ability to juggle multiple clients and requests from clients is a must.
- Takes initiative to solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction.
- A very strong work ethic and ability to handle a frequently changing workload.
- Outgoing and unafraid to prepare and give presentations
- Very strong interpersonal skills and social awareness. Ability to remain calm and poised when frustrated or stressed.
- Must be located in the United States
- English speaking. Spanish speaking is a plus.
Some things you will be tasked with:
- Comprehensive Project Management
- Delegation of Tasks to Fulfillment Teams
- Google Ads Campaign Oversight
- Paid Social Campaign Management
- Copywriting Review
- Project and Group Communication Management
- Preparing, analyzing, and monitoring data, reports, and budgets.
- Client Industry Research
- Marketing Innovations Research
- Note taking during meetings
Compensation & Benefits:
Extras to help you stand out:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous Marketing Agency Experience
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business
- Previous Client Management Experience
Tools of the trade (knowledge of the following is bonus):
- Project Management Tools (Asana, Monday, Trello, Notion, etc.)
- Automation Tools (Zapier or any other ITTT software)
- Communication Platforms (Slack, Email, etc.)
- Google Analytics, Search Console, and Ads
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- WordPress and Other CMS Platforms
If you feel that you would be a great fit to apply for this position, please fill out the form below: