Do you want to compete effectively with the big guns in the digital realm?
According to eMarketer’s Global Digital Ad Spending Update Q2 2020, global digital ad spending should shoot up to $441.12 billion in 2022.
A toothpaste company needed to devise a new strategy to increase their sales or risk folding up. They had tried all conventional advertising ideas such as giving discounts, adding an extra 20%, television ads, and others, yet no success.
Then someone on their marketing team came up with an excellent strategy! He suggested that the production team increased the diameter of the mouth of each toothpaste tube to increase consumption.
The company implemented this simple strategy and noticed a significant increase in its sales volume.
Do you need a simple yet effective strategy for your business?
A digital marketing strategy is a blueprint or master plan that businesses can use to achieve their long-term goals. However, an excellent digital marketing strategy does not have to be so complex. Sometimes, all you need is the right set of simple and easily accessible tools - like ConvertFlow and Ahrefs - to attain the level of success you desire for your business.
This article will look at how incorporating ConvertFlow and Ahrefs into your digital marketing strategy can help automate your processes, boost your online presence, increase traffic to your site, convert more leads, and ultimately improve your ROI.
Let’s do a quick summary before we proceed:
- A brief introduction to digital marketing
- What is a digital marketing strategy?
- Why does your business need a digital marketing strategy?
- Why your digital marketing strategy needs ConvertFlow and Ahrefs for 2022
- Digital marketing strategies vs. Outsourcing
Now, let’s delve in!
A Brief Introduction to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing deals with the marketing of your products or services via digital technologies.
Digital marketing examples include search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), digital advertising, content marketing, marketing automation, and email marketing.
A digital marketing experience involves three major stages known as the Three Pillars of Digital Marketing. These pillars are:
- Consideration (interest/evaluation)
- Purchase (action)
- Advocacy (loyalty)
- Digital channels
- Organic search
- Paid search
- Social media
- Creatives and content
- Ad banners
- Video advertisements
- Text ads
- Blog articles
- Explainer videos
Digital marketers can now use technology and the internet to collect and analyze different customer data to understand customer behavior and engagements better.
Some of the benefits of digital marketing to modern-day businesses include:
- It is trackable and easy to measure
- Offers efficient optimization
- It gives a broader and more targeted reach
What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Do you want to increase your revenue and meet your business goals?
A digital marketing strategy involves using some carefully chosen marketing channels aimed at helping your business to achieve specific marketing goals. You should carry out this set of planned online actions consistently using suitable media.
With a full-proof digital marketing strategy, you can increase your revenue and improve your relationship with your customers.
(Source: Digital School of Marketing)
What do you need to create a winning digital marketing strategy?
To create a digital marketing strategy for your business, you can focus on doing these:
- Define your goals
- Get data about your target audience
- Choose the right platform
- Generate leads
- Nurture the leads
- Pay attention to returning or loyal customers
- Automate your processes with the right tools
Why Does Your Business Need a Digital Marketing Strategy?
But why does your business need a digital marketing strategy in the first place?
Many things could go wrong in your digital marketing campaign if you do not have a digital marketing strategy in place. Let’s touch on a few reasons why you should set up a digital marketing strategy.
- It will help to structure your actions.
- It boosts ROI.
- It helps to optimize your workflow implementation fully to allow high efficacy.
- It gives you access to real-time data.
- It gives you a good idea of your audience’s character and how to improve your relationship with them.
- You can leverage the power of a competitive and value-added content marketing strategy to reach a wider audience and increase conversions.
- It is an excellent motivation to get more knowledge about every aspect of your business.
Why Your Digital Marketing Strategy Needs ConvertFlow and Ahrefs for 2022
Digital marketing strategies can help your business meet its marketing goals in 2022 if well prioritized. However, choosing which of these strategies will be most effective for your business can be pretty overwhelming.
When setting up a winning digital marketing campaign, you need to emphasize the following: driving customer engagement, increasing brand awareness, generating quality leads, and improving your returns on investment (ROI).
No matter what digital marketing strategies you choose to prioritize in 2022, be sure to include the best digital marketing tools for SEO, lead generation, and increased ROI - ConvertFlow and Ahrefs.
Let’s look at how these top digital marketing tools can help take your digital marketing campaign to the next level.
Are you in search of a high-converting landing page builder?
ConvertFlow is a marketing automation software specially designed to help marketers and businesses to create and launch landing pages, surveys, quizzes, forms, and pop-ups to convert their website visitors into leads.
The central focus of ConvertFlow is to help digital marketers and their teams to convert website visitors. One of the ways they do this is by helping to build irresistible landing pages and providing features useful for website personalization.
This centralized platform provides marketers with predefined templates for running campaigns and aiding the call to action CTA process in different categories, including eCommerce, blog, SaaS, sticky bars, and web messages.
This user-friendly tool is highly adaptable and very easy to use. It is a must-have tool that provides a lot of value and functionality.
ConvertFlow integrates very well with several third-party systems like Google Analytics, WordPress, Shopify, Drip, Zapier, and many others.
ConvertFlow is an all-in-one conversion platform that offers a lot of value for your money with its pricing options. There is a free plan, as well as a subscription and a free trial. Subscription starts from $29/month.
ConvertFlow comes equipped with many features that support lead nurturing, lead scoring, and email marketing to help grow your business. Some of its best features include:
- Campaign management
- Third-party integrations
- Customizable templates
- Performance metrics
- Reporting and statistics
- Template management
Why Does Your Business Need ConvertFlow?
ConvertFlow is one of the best lead generation platforms in the market. Using this very straightforward tool can make a huge difference in your digital marketing campaigns.
Here are some of the primary reasons why you should add ConvertFlow to your digital marketing arsenals:
- ConvertFlow is an excellent tool for small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises.
- It uses advanced targeting to personalize messages to a specific audience. In other words, it provides personalized calls-to-action (CTAs) so that you can deliver the right message to the right set of people.
- There is a wide range of features that digital marketers will find very easy to implement, such as the hooks & overlays for offering free downloads and the sticky bars for advertising sales or special announcements.
- It does not require coding knowledge to create landing pages, forms, popups, surveys, quizzes, and sticky bars.
- ConvertFlow is super easy to set up and has a very user-friendly interface.
- It provides end-to-end funnel coverage.
- It helps to segment visitors to personalize the conversion funnel of your site to suit individual needs.
- This software provides support through chat, email or help desk, knowledge base, and FAQs/Forums.
According to HubSpot, about 64% of marketers invest their time in SEO.
Do you want to optimize your web content and website to increase visibility in search engines?
Ahrefs is the best search engine optimization tool in the digital marketing scene. It is beneficial for market research, customer journey mapping, development of marketing plan, finding keywords, finding content opportunities, finding linking opportunities, competitor analysis, and lots more.
This all-in-one SEO tool set is designed to meet the needs of freelancers, small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises.
Ahrefs gives you access to a wide range of beneficial tools, including:
- Keyword Explorer
- Content Explorer
- Rank Tracker
- Site Audit
- Site Explorer
- Organic traffic research tool
- Backlink checker tool
You can capitalize on this lead-generating tool to monitor your digital marketing campaign and see how your website is performing over time. For example, if your posts are ranking low, you can get them to rank better using competitor analysis and keyword research.
Ahrefs helps with competitor research by unveiling your competitor’s PPC keywords, organic keywords, and backlink strategies so you can copycat them and find avenues to improve your process. It also allows you to find the best backlink opportunities for your specific niche.
This tool has over 8 billion keywords and up to 421 billion indexed pages in its database to provide accurate keyword research ideas and information that will make you rank higher in search engine result pages.
Ahrefs can also help you discover and fix any SEO issues your website may have by performing a website audit.
Pricing options include a free plan and a subscription plan which starts from $99/month.
Ahrefs has the following features with which it accurately analyzes websites to produce optimum results:
- Website traffic analysis
- Backlink analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Content explorer
- Rank tracker
- Domain rating
- Site explorer
- Competitor research
- Data visualization
- Performance metrics
- Data import and export
- Reporting and statistics
Why Does Your Business Need Ahrefs?
SEO can be pretty overwhelming if you are doing it alone. To optimize your SEO, you need to equip yourself with a tool like Ahrefs.
There are so many reasons why you should incorporate this fantastic tool in your digital marketing strategy. Here are some of the primary reasons:
- Ahrefs is the best platform for evaluating backlinks and getting information on your rivals’ search traffic to see why they rank higher than you.
- It provides a detailed list of your keyword rankings so you can track their performance on any device and in different locations.
- It provides website owners with free Ahrefs Webmaster tools to help monitor and analyze issues with your website, backlinks, keywords, and overall website health.
- The user interface is easy to understand for beginners.
- It gives you access to accurate data that will help you meet your digital marketing goals faster.
- It allows content research to reveal the most creative content on your website and ensures your content is well optimized to generate more leads.
- Ahrefs provides support in these areas: phone support, chat, knowledge base, Email/help desk, and FAQs/forum.
Digital Marketing Strategies vs. Outsourcing
Having a digital marketing strategy can go a long way to boost your business. However, with so many options to choose from, you will need to be careful in selecting a combination of channels that will work best for your business.
In digital marketing, you can either partner with an organic SEO agency or subscribe to helpful tools like ConvertFlow and Ahrefs.
These tools can help you to manage your digital marketing campaigns. With the help of a skilled marketing team, you can use these tools to monitor your operations, optimize them, and convert more leads.
However, you can still rely on an SEO agency if your team is too busy with other pressing projects to learn how to effectively use these tools to produce a profitable digital marketing campaign for your business. A digital marketing agency like FlyingVGroup can help handle your digital marketing to allow you and your team to focus more on other aspects of your business.
It’s Time to Take Action!
Ultimately, for your digital marketing strategy to be successful, you need to be quite flexible and open-minded for your digital marketing strategy. Of course, you will need to carry out a lot of tweaking, continuous monitoring, and adjusting.
You can't go wrong with tools like ConvertFlow and Ahrefs as part of your digital marketing strategy.
Even if you choose to work alone or own a small business, don’t hesitate to partner with digital marketing experts like FlyingVGroup to provide you with the right skillset, know-how, and techniques for a successful digital marketing strategy. Contact us!
Share this Post
Thank you so much for reading ConvertFlow and Ahrefs: 2 Tools Your Digital Marketing Strategy Needs in 2022 . We really appreciate it! If you have any questions about our article, or can suggest any other topics you think we should explore, feel free to let us know.
Be sure to sign-up for our newsletter to receive monthly emails on all of the latest trends and happenings in the digital marketing space. You will also receive our FREE E-Book with the Amazing Marketing Tools for Powerful Business Growth. Sign-up below!
Also, if you received some value out of this article, please share with your friends or colleagues, or leave a comment/question below. We really appreciate you reading our blog and every share/comment means the world to us and allows us to continue producing valuable tools to help you grow your business!
Robb Fahrion is a Co-Founder and Partner of Flying V Group. He is passionate about helping businesses grow using the power of the internet. Robb graduated from Chapman University in Orange, CA and currently resides in Costa Mesa, CA. Robb enjoys writing about digital marketing, helping his clients turn their dreams into reality, and he is a HUGE Mike Trout fan.